Saki-Hikari® Multi-Season koi food is the perfect diet for feeding in cooler climates or during periods when temperature is not stable. The revolutionary combination of easily digested ingredients and probiotics provide outstanding digestive properties in cooler-temperature ponds.
This probiotic-enhanced, scientifically formulated diet contains a proprietary “Hikari-Germ,” a live (viable) naturally occurring microorganism (probiotic) and a uniquely blended ingredient mix offering extremely efficient nutrient utilization. The “Hikari-Germ” remains active in the waste making it more powder-like and easier for your biological action to decompose due to the higher surface area which is excellent for maintaining color developed over the summer months.
Can be used in water temperatures as low as 58°F and includes spirulina to help your koi develop and maintain brilliant color.
- A uniquely balanced diet rich in the necessary nutrients to support immune system health
- Contains higher levels of highly digestible ingredients which make it ideal for feeding in cooler water temperatures
- The “Hikari-Germ” remains active in the waste making it more powder-like and easier for your biological action to decompose due to the higher surface area
- Excellent for maintaining color developed over the summer months
- Saki-Hikari® diets were the 1st koi diet in the world to contain probiotics, long before competitive brands knew they could provide a meaningful benefit!
There are no reviews yet.